With sincerity to introduce the new products in Layer 3 Switch family, the SGS-6341-48T4X, Layer 3 48-Port 10/100/1000T + 4-Port 10G SFP+ Stackable Managed Switch in order to meet the growing Gigabit network and high bandwidth demand.
It offers 10G big pipe connectivity to core networks, servers and network storages while maintaining ultra-high data transfer rates.
PLANET SGS-6341-48T4X provides hardware-based Layer 3 routing capability with IPv4/IPv6 static routing, RIP (Routing Information Protocol) and OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) routing features.
It supports IP stacking function that helps network managers to easily configure up to 24 switches in the Layer 3 switch series(SGS-6340/SGS-6341) & Multi-layer series (XGS3) via one single IP address instead of connecting and setting each unit one by one to enable centralized management through a single unit, regardless of physical location or switch type, as long as they are connected to the same local network.
Key Features of SGS-6341-48T4X:
- IP Routing Protocols: Static routing, RIP, OSPF
- IPv4/IPv6 Web interface; SNMP v1, v2c and v3; SSH, SSL management
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, Private VLAN, GVRP
- IEEE 802.1w/1s/1D Spanning Tree Protocol
- IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3; MLD snooping v1 and v2
- IP stack: Up to 24 units and single IP address stack management
PLANET Related Products: